Here are some of the things that we can always use:
- Limited Ingredient diet dog food like grain free or allergy free, wet or dry
- Dog toys – we always need some durable dog toys
- Flea and tick control products such as Frontline, Advantage, or Defend for Dogs over 55 pounds. (Please no Hartz brand.)
- Pet Tabs or dog vitamins
- Joint supplements for dogs with Glucosamine, Chondroitin, MSM
- Gift cards from Costco, PetsMart or Petco, or grocery stores (Ralphs, Vons, or other large chain stores in our area.
- Choke chains 20″ to 26″ inches long
- Dog beds – no towels or sheets please
- Large bags of uncooked white rice
- Dog food (cans or kibble)
- Chicken or beef (uncooked)
- Dog shampoo and grooming supplies
- Large or extra large dog crates for transporting dogs
- Veterinary services in Los Angeles County
- Advertising (Newspapers, Magazines, Television, Internet, Flyers, etc.)
- General handy man work
- Asphalt work
- Electrical wiring repair
- Fencing repair
- Financial donations to help more dogs in crisis.
- Rolls of postage stamps for mailing our newsletters and postcards.
- A computer printer. Our current one is about to die.
- Dog wheel chairs, we loan them out to dogs in need
- Air-tight storage containers for food
Things we DON’T need are:
Dog treats, they make the dogs too sick and gives them the runs.
Sheets or towels, we never run out of the ones we have and have limited storage space
No bones or rawhides, we can’t supervise 18 dogs at once and they are not safe in a kennel environment.